Anti - Ragging
- Any individual or collective act or practice of ragging constitutes gross indiciplline and shall be dealt with under this ordinance.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited within the premises of the Institute.
- Ragging for the purpose of this Ordinance, ordinarily means any act, conduct or practice by which power or status of senior students is brought to bear on students freshly enrolled or students who are in any way considered junior by other students and includes the acts or practices which a) involve physical assault or threat, or use of physical force;
- The Principal of the Institute shall take immediate action on getting any information about the occurrence of ragging.
- The Proctor may also suo motu enquire into any incident of ragging and make a report to the Director, ofthe identity of those who have engaged in ragging and the nature of the incident.
- The Proctor may also submit an initial report to the Director establishing the identity of the perpetrators of ragging and nature of the incident.
- If the Principal of the institute is satisfied that for some reasons, to be recorded in writing, it is not reasonably practical or expedient to hold anenquiry, he may direct the Proctor accordingly.
- The student, found guilty of ragging will have to pay the fine of Rs. 25000/- to 1,00,000/- as per the decision of the anti-ragging committee.
- On the receipt of the report under Clause(5) or (6) or a determination by the Principal disclosing the occurrence of ragging incidents in Clause 3(a), (b) and (c), the Principal shall director order rustication of a student for a specific number of years, or T.C. and the reason for rustication would be mentioned in the T.C.
- The Principal may in other cases of ragging including the incidents in Clause 3 (d) and (o) direct or order any punishment that he deems fit.
- If students who have obtained degree offered by the Institute are found guilty under this ordinance then appropriate action will be taken by the Principal or their degree will be taken back.
- For the purpose of this Ordinance,abetment to ragging will also amount to ragging.
b) violate the status, digznity and honour of women students,
c) violate the status, dignity and honour of students belonging to the scheduled caste, tribes or other backward classes.
d) expose students to ridicule and contempt to affect their selfesteem;
e) entail verbal abuse and aggression, indecent gestures and obscene behaviour.
|1||Dr. Jyoti Dave||(Nodal Officer & Co-ordinator)|
|2||Dr. Archana Chaturvedi||(Sub Co-ordinator)|
|3||Mr. Vishvamitra Tiwari||(Member)|
|4||Dr. Sonali Karnik||(Member)|
|6||Dr. Neeti Chaturvedi||(Member)|